Our Philadelphia Criminal Defense Practice
Patrick Artur & Associates is a criminal defense law firm prepared to handle sophisticated criminal cases for complex crimes, particularly in the areas of high-level drug crimes, white-collar crimes and sex crimes.
Do you think you are being investigated by the FBI? Has your company been told of a pending Medicare billing audit? Have you been arrested and charged with a crime? Know your rights!
Call 215-530-6666 or contact us online. With more than 35 years of defense experience, we are prepared to take your case and help you hear "Not Guilty" for these and other criminal offenses:
- Sex crimes involving children and teens: Child pornography, molestation, sexual conduct with a minor, statutory rape, online solicitation of a minor
- Internet sex crimes: online solicitation, distribution of child porn, sex tourism
- Rape and sexual assault, date rape, domestic abuse sex offenses
- Sexual predators
- Sex offender registration violations
Drug Crimes : We handle all drug crimes cases but particularly federal drug crimes and charges of drug trafficking or smuggling (cocaine and heroin), drug distribution and manufacture of drugs (meth and designer drugs).
- We can handle complex federal cases involving Internet drug crimes and precursor drugs.
- We handle drug-related cases of conspiracy.
- Know your rights when it comes to search and seizure of evidence and getting your property back from law enforcement.
White Collar Crimes : Our understanding of complex financial cases and business crimes — and our effectiveness at handling these cases — is why businesses and individuals charged with white-collar crimes choose the law office of Patrick Artur & Associates. Contact us if you are facing charges in state or federal court for:
- Fraud , including Medicare/Medicaid fraud, tax fraud, mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, credit card fraud, and mortgage and real estate fraud
- Money laundering
- Identity theft
To speak with a lawyer about a criminal charge or potential penalties under federal or state sentencing guidelines, call 215-530-6666. Your initial consultation is free.
If you need to reach criminal defense attorney Patrick Artur personally, contact him by cell phone at 215-530-6666.